Dimensions: 1in x 0.06in x 7ft
Protect yourself and your family members, employees, and customers from disease-causing microorganisms with the Fuseall™ Anti-Microbial Wrap. ™Fuseall™ Anti-Microbial maintains the same low-density and lightweight self-fusing capabilities as Fuseall™ General Purpose Wrap, while adding the power of anti-microbial material that resists the growth of bacteria, fungi, and other biological contaminants.
Fuseall™ Anti-Microbial Wrap withstand extreme temperature, pressure, voltage, moisture and retain self-fusing capabilities despite repeated flexing and exposure to the elements. It begins fusing immediately when applied and can be easily removed without leaving any sticky residue.
Fuseall™ Anti-Microbial Wrap can be applied on any surface and is specifically designed for high-traffic areas, such as:
- Door handles
- Hand rails
- Hospital bed rails
- Steering wheels
- Brooms and mops
Fuseall™ Anti-Microbial Wraps are available in <colors>. Made in the USA.
- Unwind needed length from roll and remove the plastic liner. Recycle the liner or dispose of it properly.
- Stretch Fuseall™ at a minimum of 50% to a maximum of 200% when applying. Ensure that no contaminants get between the layers which could inhibit fusion.
- DOUBLE WRAP the object at the start of application. This will prevent slippage of concurring wraps and create a strong bond anchor point.
- Ensure that you continue to stretch Fuseall™ 50% to 200% and overlapping a minimum of 25% to the previous layer.
- At the end, DOUBLE WRAP the object again. This will prevent Fuseall™ from unwinding. Sufficient stretch and pressure is absolutely necessary to a proper bond. If unwinding occurs after fusion time is achieved, simply cut back the unwound section.
Fuseall™ will achieve optimal fusion with sufficient pressure, stretch and overlaps. Keep Fuseall™ in a tightly sealed container when not in use.
For international orders, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.