Dimensions: 1in x 0.06in x 7ft
Upgrade your toolbox with the industry’s only low-density, self-fusing silicone wrap. Fuseall™ General Purpose Wrap replaces conventional rescue tapes and wraps, thanks to its superior self-fusing technology and material properties that let it withstand extreme temperature, pressure, voltage, and moisture.
Fuseall™ General Purpose Wrap provides excellent thermal properties, vibration isolation, electrical insulation, and a soft, tactile response perfect for nearly any situation. It only bonds with itself, not with the material, which helps create a tight fit without leaving a sticky residue common with traditional tapes.
Fuseall™ General Purpose Wrap can be implemented practically everywhere that requires a fast, simple but effective tape to protect, insulate, isolate, or provide grip in a wide range of environments, such as:
- Wiring harness and connections
- HVAC systems and duct work
- Terminal splicing
- Power leads and cords
- Coils, belts, hoses & batteries
- Drain pipes and plumbing systems
- Appliance/machine hoses
- Power tools, fatigue isolation
- Cleaning equipment
Fuseall™ General Purpose Wraps are available in <colors>. Made in the USA.
- Unwind needed length from roll and remove the plastic liner. Recycle the liner or dispose of it properly.
- Stretch Fuseall™ at a minimum of 50% to a maximum of 200% when applying. Ensure that no contaminants get between the layers which could inhibit fusion.
- DOUBLE WRAP the object at the start of application. This will prevent slippage of concurring wraps and create a strong bond anchor point.
- Ensure that you continue to stretch Fuseall™ 50% to 200% and overlapping a minimum of 25% to the previous layer.
- At the end, DOUBLE WRAP the object again. This will prevent Fuseall™ from unwinding. Sufficient stretch and pressure is absolutely necessary to a proper bond. If unwinding occurs after fusion time is achieved, simply cut back the unwound section.
Fuseall™ will achieve optimal fusion with sufficient pressure, stretch and overlaps. Keep Fuseall™ in a tightly sealed container when not in use
For international orders, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.